CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Thank you and Happy Birthday

I needed a card to say Thank You to the folks who have been working with my husband for his physical therapy.  So naturally I first looked at my favorite place for inspiration CARDZTV.  I loved this card so much that I had to try it.  I didn't have the Walk in my Garden cartridge, but I ordered it and when it came I was able to almost recreate Mary's card.
This is what I came up with:

I loved the way it looked so much I decided to make one similar for my friend Marcia's birthday.

These cards are 5 x 7 size which is different than what I usually make, but I happened to have some envelopes that fit them perfectly.  I love the pop dots giving the pot a 3D look.

No comments:

Post a Comment