CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hello Kitty Valentine

Our daughter Nikki really likes Hello Kitty.  I would love to have the Cricut cartridge, unfortunately, the cheapest ones I can find start at $200 and to me that is just crazy for a cartridge.  I was able to get a few Hello Kitty die cuts in Sizzix from Amazon for a reasonable price so this is the card I came up with for her this year: 
Nikki is usually my paper coordinator but I didn't ask her opinion on this one so it could be a surprise.  She would have probably told me to add more layers.  She wants to transfer to Georgia Tech after a few more quarters so I thought the bee was appropriate. 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! This card is just adorable! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, how cute! How old is your daughter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Our daughter (our youngest) is actually 20, but she is crazy about anything Hello Kitty right now. She has a great sense of style and I always ask her for color advice when making cards.

    ReplyDelete