CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Happy Anniversary Kacy and Lauren

Today is one of our sons and daughter-in-law's  third anniversary.  I started working on their card and found one that I liked  here.  This is my first attempt:
My daughter who is my paper coordinator, looked at it and said it needed something else behind the tree and she also suggested putting small hearts on the tree like they were growing.  So the next attempt was:
My daughter looked at it again (she is my consultant on all cards) and said it was better but still needed something else in the upper corner so I added some butterflies to come up with this for the finishing touch:
We were both happy with the way it turned out.
And then this for the inside:


Happy Anniversary to Kacy and Lauren!



No comments:

Post a Comment