CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 25, 2013

Valentines Day card #4

I may have mentioned a time or two about getting lots of great ideas from Mary at CARDZ TV.  Seriously, I read her site everyday.   Another of her super cute cards made me want to make one:


I didn't have a ribbon punch so I went looking for one.  The Martha Stewart ribbon punch didn't get really great reviews, so I thought I would try the We R Memory Keepers one.  Well it was so much bigger than most of my ribbon I didn't like the way it looked at all.  Fortunately Hobby Lobby has a great return policy so I returned it and bought the Martha Stewart punch and it works great.  I had read that if the holes were too small you could turn it over and re-punch them so I gave it a try.  Then I found that you don't actually have to turn it over, just pull it down a little bit and punch again following the guides.  Here is my version of the card:


I like the Peachy Keen face that Mary used better, but I don't have that set so this is one from their Wide eyed kids set.
This is the inside of the card:



No comments:

Post a Comment