CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Sympathy card idea

Coming up with ideas for a sympathy card is very hard for me so as I looked through online images I saw one that looked very nice here.  I really wanted to use brown instead of black so I took my color coordinator (AKA my daughter Nikki) with me to Hobby Lobby and we came  up with this:


This is an A2 size card so I worried the flower might be too large but it looks really nice.  It does fit in the envelope but I will probably have to add extra postage. 
I also put some coordinating paper on the inside:
This morning I saw an announcement on CARDZ TV, which is one of my favorite craft sites, about a challenge on Paper Playtime called Use Some Brown, I wanted to enter this card.  

I still am having trouble taking pictures of my cards and getting the lighting right.  I currently try several rooms in our house to see which comes out the best and several backdrops also.  This shot came out the closest to the way it really looks.
Have a happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment