CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom





     Welcome to E Dee’s Designs, where I will be sharing a few of my Cricut creations (and maybe a few other things).  September is a busy birthday month in our family.  Since my mom will be having a birthday on Sunday, this is the card that I made for her.  

I decided on the giftbag cut on the Birthday Bash cartridge.  I used my Gypsy to flip and weld 2 bags together in order to make a shape card.   



The paper that I used is Purple Hydrangeas and Scuffed Burgundy/Blue stripe by Paper Pizazz.  I also cut out an extra giftbag to use on the inside because it looked like it needed something extra.  


My daughter helped me pick out some solid coordinating colors for the gift tag and flower  and I had a purple and silver brad that matched perfectly.  





I also like to use my Cricut to make the envelopes for my cards.  I drew it out on my Gypsy to get the words where I wanted them. 



 Then used a blue Cricut marker to write it out.


Happy Birthday Mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment