CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Quick Thank You note

Sometimes you just need a quick Thank You note.  I put this one together fairly quickly.  The cupcake is cut using the Sweet Treats cartridge at 3 inches.  This is a standard A2 size card.  I used the Cuttlebug folder Divine Swirls and my Big Shot to give the icing a little more texture.  The sentiment was printed on my computer and then punched out with an ek punch.



I am having a hard time finding a place in my home to take pictures where the colors show up correctly and with no shadows.  This time I tried using a black background but that isn't the solution either.
I have been working on my card for the Operation Write Home blog hop on October 6th.  Can't show it yet, but I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.  Here is a hint, I used this sketch:



No comments:

Post a Comment