CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 12, 2012

PFC Birthday Boy

After seeing this post on Operation Write Home's Facebook wall: 
"One of my contacts is celebrating his 20th birthday in Afghanistan in December...send him a special card (to the Washington shipping address only) by Nov 30 to be included in the celebration! Address it to PFC Birthday Boy :)"

I knew I had to send this young man a birthday card.  Making cards for men has always been kind of hard for me but his is what I came up with:


Not really sure what to write on the inside, that part is hard too, but I know I will write that I am praying for him to come home safely and thank him for his service to our country!
If you would like to send one also, here is the address:
PFC Birthday Boy
Operation Write Home
35205 13th PL SW
Federal Way, WA  98023

No comments:

Post a Comment